Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back!!!!!

Taken on 8.10.2010

Taken on 7.10.2010

Taken on 6.10.2010

Taken on 5.10.2010

Its back! Its back!! Actually its refer to the daily sky photos that I take. XD. Took a long hiatus since the last one cause internship really hindered me from doing so. Anyway, since I am back from internship and continuing college life, I can continue what I promised. XD

Basically, from Tuesday to Friday ( 5.10.10 to 8.10.10) only had Principle of Taxation class. Each day. For 3 hours. Good thing Mr. Simon is our lecturer, so classes are a little bit more tolerable. And now I know why tax consultants or people in tax department are paid quite well. Just the 1st 3 chapters showed me the level of detail required. I mean, I nearly go bonkers trying to do the question because at every 'round' or most of the time, you are bound to miss doing something. It's scary and funny at the same time, ya know. Oh yeah, also celebrated Tze Lin's birthday on 8.10.2010 with minimal surprise (aka phailed attempt at surprising her ><). And I have the feeling the 30 mins break that Mr. Simon give will be 'making money session', in another words, he is teaching us for the full 3 hours. XD

On Monday (4.10.10), life ain't that boring either. Actually, we were suppose to have Thinking Skills class but then, class got cancelled. Because.... Ok, I am better at writing it at a sequential form, so here goes! Well, as usual, I reached college at my trademark timing (read : late) and started playing a fool with everyone due to the fact the lecturer is still not around. So, we played till it is 8.30am and I sort of can't stand it anymore, therefore, I decided to look for Soo Min. Turns out lecture is stuck in a heavy jam in a toll highway. Class cancelled due to that. Our next course of action after doing up other miscellaneous stuff is to have hang out together for the next few hours. The place we decided is Sunway Pyramid and we ended up in Pappa Rich. Once everyone is there, except Arthur, started crapping away la. XD Crapping eventually lead to talks about class trip. XD, after all the havoc and noise, we decided to go to Penang and/or Langkawi. Of course, being us, none of this is finalised yet. So, just gotta wait and see. See how fun my 1st week of college is! But form 5 still seems to be the best cause I just watched a video of Hui Sin and Su Wei getting married. What a crazy bunch we are!! Come back, craziness! Come back too!

No comments:

Post a Comment