Monday, September 27, 2010

Hayaku!! Bartender-san!!

Nah, was just being playful. XD

Roughly translated, what the title meant was, Hurry up, Mr. Bartender!! Yeah, I am in need of a bartender. I don't need Mr. Bartender to mix drinks for me nor work under me (just in case in the future, I want to open a bar or something) but rather, taking up the role of a psychologist. Minus the pricey consulatation fees.

I used to think that bartenders only know how to mix cocktails and polish drinking glasses with cloth. Then, an anime entitled Bartender (adapted from a manga of the same title) gave me a totally difference perception about a bartender. Bartenders actually "ease the worries and soothe the souls of troubled customers". How cool is that!!! And bars are actually suppose to be well-hidden so that you can find your own 'quiet zone'.

Anyway, within my age group, there ain't anyone wise enough to be Mr. Bartender. So, I guess I will be my own bartender. For the time being.

And maybe that is why I keep on making my own Milo almost daily. XD

You know, I am very sure I hate to wallow in the mud of depression and hopelessness for a long time. Of course, reading back my previous entries, I noticed that those with strong negative feelings sort of contradicts my statement but hey, I really feel much better after writing it out. As in, it won't bother me that much anymore.

And ta-da, as you see now, I am happy again!!! XD

But for better measure, I still want a Mr. Bartender!!! XD, not to sound like a brat but, watch the anime and see what I mean. I can bet you will either want to be a Bartender yourself or get a Bartender.

No comments:

Post a Comment