Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tearing up

As in namida type of tearing up. You guys really break my heart, do you know that? Everytime you guys do something, I don't know a shit about it at all. And the only way I can know it is when any of you guys would proudly put it up on facebook, making a grand big announcement and tagging the people involved.

And don't misunderstand, I am not making a personal attack here. Just writing it out to stop myself from crying. Cause at the end of the day, you guys just aren't worth it. Come on, 4/5 years worth of friendship and destroyed just because we all parted our ways. Man, I am disappointed. Yeah, I can be blamed for being maybe a bit more sensitive than my usual self. But you know what, I usually keep my sensitivity to myself caused most of the time, time can heal my sensitivity.

This is like one of those practice makes perfect things you know. The more I am seeing these kind of things, the more I get immune to being neglected. At the end of the day, maybe you guys won't be my friends anymore but purely and truly strangers

Are you guys hinting me to treat each and everyone of you as disposable items? Use once and thrown away instantly? Ok, maybe I have too deep of an attachment to you guys but seriously, can't you guys even inform me what happened?

And, last but not least, I think I have the right to be angry and if I do communicate to you in a more hostile manner, I won't apologise. Seriously.

I want to be punched, kicked and assaulted so badly right now. I need some real physical pain to make me cry. Rather than letting the emotional pain inflicted upon me continue rocking my sanity, I prefer using another method to make me cry.

The million fragments of my heart are being strewn across the whole universe. For they became so melancholic till they want to be lost in the sea of depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment