Monday, September 6, 2010

Yozakura Quartet

The first time I used a manga/anime title as my blog post if memory serves right. XD But don't expect any anime reviews. I am not that good. Yet.

Anyway, the point is, I just finished watching the anime of this particular title. Waiting to start on the manga series though. I just realised, it has been a damn long time since I enjoyed an anime.

When the realisation hit upon me, I thought back of the times when I grew up. Surrounded by comic books(then reading the Bahasa Melayu translation), gradually progressed to watching anime in local television channels (dubbed in Bahasa Melayu) to online reading manga and watching anime (aka now).

Also, I am now a proud member of SUAC, currently helping out in AniManGaki '10. Who knows, in the near future, I might be crossplaying even. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment