Thursday, September 9, 2010

English, english, english.. where art thou??

Sigh, I am suddenly depressed over one thing. And that thing is none other than my deteriorating command of English (not that I was really proficient when I left Sri Garden). To make things worse, I read my previous entries and guess what, I went "GAHHHHHH". I noticed that I had so damn much mistakes and spelling/typing errors. Gah!

So, should I change my writing style to better English with more accurate grammar, punctuation marks and wider vocabulary? Gah! I don't really want to leave out my -la and XD though.

But then again, I really, really want to improve my English though. Aside from the fact that ICAEW Application Stage is in full-blown subjective papers (aka answer in essay form), I think my written English is beginning to affect my verbal skills as well.

That's it.

TIME TO BUCK UP!!!!!

English, till the day I leave this world, I shall hunt for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment