Monday, September 13, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya~~~~

Yeah folks.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA. MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.

And I don't know what else to say anymore. Perhaps I should mention about the two outings I had with my form 5 classmates. Sort of like a Prelude to this joyous occasion.

On Thursday (9.9.10), had half a day off from work (whoopee!!!) and a farewell for few of my form 5 classmates who are leaving for UK (first-timers namely Audrey Chong, Gun Lesan, Chai Hui Jian and Edward while repeats are Haow Bin and Yau Mun). Will be missing you guys!!! Well, farewell was at Rakuzen. The food, by the look and smell of it, were fairly decent. Though I will have to say, I would be able to give a more accurate judgement if I did eat.

On Friday (10.9.10), went to watch Step-Up in 3D. Despite not being an avid fan of dancing except a one-year stint in ballroom dances and a short-lived interest in tap dance(actually I still like it but not that passionate anymore), I quite enjoyed the movie. The storyline is kind of..normal. But the dance moves and the sound tracks were awesome! Kudos to the choreographer(s) and music director(s)!!!

So, there goes my prelude. I have yet to visit any open house for the Raya though. Invite me in for any open house if you are having one. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment