Friday, September 17, 2010

Adieu and goodbye

Yeah, this post is dedicated to Audrey Chong (Wei Kuan) who left for United Kingdoms on the night of 16th September 2010. She is a dear friend. One that I know for 9 years and counting. Superbly smart and my Mandarin tuition-mate.

We known each other since Standard 5 and her smartness was already apparent although she just joined the school. Heck, and I wonder how I got to know her so well that she actually asked me if I want to take up Mandarin classes with her (her then-current mate was going overseas, so I am sort of like, fill up the person's shoes). Well, why not? Its a win-win situation anyway. Thus, my command of Mandarin, if any, is thanks to her!!!

Then, the simple and enjoyable discussion about shows and movies among us also. Whenever we talk about those, it gives us a slight shine in our eyes cause we are able to awake ourselved with laughters. Ahaha, those were the times.

Man, I will always miss how her presence, always simple yet still felt by others.

Well, may your time in Manchester be among the best that you have and be a great pharmacist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment