Saturday, October 30, 2010

Great 5 days!!! (Langkawi arc)

Disclaimer : Lots of fun involved, no bars held, stereotyping committed. XD

Yup, yup, 25.10.2010 to 29.10.2010, I spent my entire time with my CFAB classmates in Langkawi and Penang. Had a blast man! And we definitely had things working out quite nicely for us. XD

So, our first stop is Langkawi and our route went like this: 12.30am, board the bus at Perhentian Duta to Alor Setar, then we went to sit some really, really old bus (man, I find the bus so vintage and old, its hard not to like it) to Kuala Kedah, quickly bypassing Pekan Rabu. We reached just in time to board the ferry, which is about to set off 5 mins from the time we bought the tickets(LMAO at the movie they aired for us, Puppet Master:Axis of Evil but most of us were sleeping anyway).

Once we reached Langkawi, first thing we did was to rent cars and tried to charter a ferry for island hopping. Car rental was a success although hiccups appear. Anyway, in the car I was in, together with Adam(driver), Cheok(co-driver), Arthur and Shu Tin, we literally rocked the car! With all of us shouting our lungs out to songs, with Adam being the gay-est among us, it is definitely noisy. And I realised that my knowledge on English songs is really poor. ><>Ngek, ngek, ngek. Nighfall and dinner was ate nicely in Kuah town. About RM20 per person with chicken, egg, vegetable, fish and rice. Quite a good bargain. Though, the enjoyment lies in the liquor. The guys managed to buy 2 bottle of Chivas Regal (12 years) and 12 cans of Carlsberg for our own 'consumption'.

On the way back, the two drivers (Arthur and Wesley) were being faggot-y because they raced with each other. It was quite amusing actually, because at one time, Wesley said to Arthur "Want to see auto or manual, which car pick up faster?" and before Wesley can finish the sentence, Arthur sped off already because light turned green. Then at the following traffic light, Arthur smiled to Wesley and the reverse occured. This time, Wesley drove off first. Man, amusement, amusement.

Once we reached the hotels, its time for games. Again, thanks to Wesley for gathering data about the games. We played King, Up/Down and others that I forgotten. We downed one bottle of Chivas Regal that night itself. Of course, with the help of the mixer (Coca-cola). Craziness ensues the whole time! We have Adam, who kept wanting to lose because he wants to drink, then Shu Tin who drank while smiling but says it taste bad. Wei Ken is either definitely drunk during the whole game or just relaxing~ Me, exercising self-control. XD

Following up, we walked along the beach while talking with each other. Particularly liked the session with Arthur, Shu Tin and Tze Lin. Really had bonding at that time. Then I really liked the waves and all, so, once I settled most of them in the bed, I went for a self-reflection session by myself in the beach. That time, Lee Ning, Wesley, Adam and Wei Ken was still around. Later, after I settled them in, I went back to the beach again.

For better or worse (still yet to come to a conclusion), Adam and Wei Ken came down to accompany me. We were talking at this room and we sort of kena screw by a Eurasian. Wei Ken became a little bit more aggressive than usual. Which is a little heart-lightening to watch. So, the three of us basically moved a little further and talked crap. I personally really wanted to wait and watch the Sunrise too.

Finally, I was coerced by them to enter back the hotel room. Turns out they were worried about me being alone at the beach. So, I had to promised them that I won't go. And then, since it was a little tough finding a place to sleep, I thought I should sleep at the guys bed. Gah!! It became damn squeezy as in I kept being awake because I got no place to move around. So, I gave up sleeping, walked around the room and decided to sit on the chair and do some reading. Gave that up also at about 6.30am and finally went to sleep beside Amelia. Thanks for sharing the blanket!

There goes the first day! Second day coming right up!

PS: I became addicted to the song "Lemon Tree"

No comments:

Post a Comment