Saturday, October 30, 2010

Great 5 days!!! (Langkawi to Penang arc)

Disclaimer : Lots of fun involved, no bars held, stereotyping committed. XD

The second day really nothing much to talked about. Except that I found out something new about myself. I really hate inconsideration to the max! Read down, you will find out why :P

In the morning at about 10.00am, was awoken by Adam and Wei Ken going out of the hotel room (since when did I became a light sleeper) and accompanied them. Sadly, nature called and had to use the toilet, so went back and poo-ed then bathed. Not long later, start waking everyone up cause we gotta return the car by 2pm. So, as usual, started talking again while waiting for everyone.

Then, once all of us are done, we had to go back to Kuah town and that's when issues crop up. We went separate ways, which is, the 'auto' car occupants (Arthur, Adam, Cheok, Wei Ken and Amelia) is gonna go shop for more duty-free items like liquors and things like that while the 'manual' car occupants (Wesley, Lee Ning, Shu Tin, Tze Lin and me) are suppose to buy the tickets, then rush for lunch and then go shopping, if any. I don't know why, maybe cause I don't know their side of the story or I really, really find it unfair to us. Well, let bygones be bygones. XD. I made a really sarcastic statement though which I now kind of regretted. This is because at one point, they asked us to go to Dataran (He)Lang as well, >< Glad that you guys laugh at that statement though. XD

So, went up the ferry and touched down Kuala Kedah first. From there, we took a taxi to Butterworth I think. I am lucky to enter the taxi that was fairly new and with working air-con together with Adam and Wei Ken.

Anyway, once we reached Butterworth, we went to sit a short ferry ride, it was nice to travel to Penang beside using the Penang Bridge. But I think the thing worthy of being mentioned is that almost everyone wanted to con me again, due to my lousy geographical knowledge and understanding. XD

Woah, my experience with Rapid Penang is very memorable. One thing that I definitely notice is the efficiency and cleanliness of the bus and the system. And my first hand experience with Penang-ites (aside from anime club friends of mine) is quite eye-opening. Well, I thought of making life easier for us, so I suggested, let's all put the stuff on the seat beside mine, cause no one sitting also. Then as we move around Penang and the bus got filled up, suddenly one old uncle who board the bus starting saying "The seat is for people. Can't you put the bags at the front? You are very inconsiderate" Of course, being me, I couldn't be bothered much, so I gave quite minimal reaction. Then I think the uncle beh tahan and said, "Can't you do something about the bags?" So I act a little exasperated and start calling everyone to take their bags back. The uncle quickly sat in a huff beside Amelia, pity her la for being stuck with the uncle. Rather than being angry at the uncle, I became wondrous of Penang-ites culture cause it struck me as kind of unique. Or maybe I don't board buses often, so I really don't know how is it like. So, to be reprimanded on the bus is really a first-time for me.

Then, once we reached Batu Ferringhi and checked-in to our service apartment, Sri Sayang. We head to the roadside night market. Before that, we had food in a food court. And I find myself fairly lucky to order Fried Tom Yam mee hoon. Cause the food that the others ordered, according to them, don't really taste nice. But the best surprise came from Shu Tin, she ate Assam Laksa, Char Koay Teow, Lam Mee and some grilled fish at one go. It was really funny seeing her eat so much (facts might differ but conclusion the same : she ate damn a lot) XD

So, we walked around the night market after the meal and my best experience was with Tze Lin. Story goes like this, I was about to buy ice-cream from this Indian lady, then Tze Lin shouted "DON'T BUY FROM HERE" and she dragged me, while running, all the way to the front, while the both of us were laughing. XD, what happened was, she called me a few times but I didn't hear her and just as I was about to order and pay money, she sorta got panic and did the above. XD, man, I just love that moment!

The night market was nothing much actually. But we did find out that the beach is quite nearby, just that we have to pass through other hotels to arrive at the beach.

But that wasn't really our main objective anyway. Drinking was top on our list. Did I mention we managed to smuggle a few bottles like a Midori, a Bombay Sapphire, a Vodka and others (we had a group photo of them)? Oh yeah, we named two bottles Mr. Simon and Mr. Ong as well. The story, some other time. Basically, we played more games and became more hyper tonight. XD. Especially liked the part where Arthur became "King" and made the rule "sekarang, semua cakap dalam Bahasa Melayu" and Wesley kept getting caught cause he keep using English. Then right, we also have three types of lap dances, courtesy of Wesley and Adam. Wesley did once with chair and another on Cheok (*wink *wink) and both were definitely good. On the other hand, watching Adam doing lap dance is... er... um... ah... MAKING ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF cause he fell down with the chair, just because he wanted to act sexy. Wei Ken was being sporting too because Wei Ken dare's was to take off his shirt and act like a cow boy, which was precisely what he did!

And that, my folks, ended the second day. Life rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment