Monday, January 16, 2012

Idle mind=devil's workshop

Honestly, this saying is as true as truth can be. Cause I had one near experience of it. And that experience almost changed the way I viewed some things.

For instance, I was actually at a very close friend's birthday party, I was initially happy and excited, not at the prospect of the party per se, but at the notion of seeing my friends because I recently started work and would like to see more of them.

So, what began as an happy night eventually turned into an emo-like moment to me because I turned bored. Yes, you read it properly, BORED! So I turned to my usual solace to cure my emo-ness and the cause of that moment was partially induced by some alcohol I took in the night before. Well, according to my solace anyway.

So, off I go, BBM-ing and getting counselled before I made a decision that I can never undo. Of course, the main trigger was still my boredom though.

So, believe now when an idle mind is a devil's workshop? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment