Saturday, January 21, 2012

Of fair weather and pleasant mood!

Here you go, a Hawaiian-like photo taken in a place called Klang. I honestly did not think that such a beautiful view could be obtained in Klang. Anyway, its a good one I think, the lights were balanced, sky are almost cloudless and there is a worldly feeling to it.

Of pleasant mood, would refer to my happiness at passing my FM exam! Seriously, I got panic, restless and irritable for the whole week. I feel bad for talking to my seniors harshly actually. And they still patiently taught me things. Well, I am in a period with steep learning curve, so I guess it is the best time to grow then.

Since I passed FM, 5 more to go before I complete ICAEW and say bye for good. Not to say I am letting the pass get into my head, but I am enjoying it while it last! And Chinese New Year is around the corner as well. Time to use the holiday for a good movie and good rest to recuperate before coming back to work.

So, finally, have a great Chinese New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment