Monday, January 23, 2012

Lunar New Year!!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!!!


Its now the Year of the Dragon, the most celebrated Chinese zodiac around. But I still prefer Fruit Basket's take on dragon, which is a seahorse. XD Anyway, its time for family reunion, gambling and time to increase the savings, regardless of the amount.


Then, as per every CNY, I would definitely be watching tv for countdown, performances and especially, the LION DANCE. I don't know why though, there is something about their movements, the agility, the gracefulness and the playfulness they portrayed, it really makes me enter an awe mode.


And since there is a tradition to stay up late at night so that parent's can live longer, here I am, blogging to kill off some boredom and to make time pass a little faster.  And see what else I am doing withing the first hour of the new year:




XD, manga reading and comic blog reading, I really am an otaku in a wide sense. XD


So, again, have a great new year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment