Monday, June 4, 2012

Project. Should I?

Project here actually means commitment. Not like a super huge activity that needs to be done, if I misled you. :P Thing is, I have a trouble of sticking to one thing. Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, I will be very enthusiastic about one issue, then when I cooled down, I will slack. In serious cases, I might even totally leave it aside.

So, was just thinking, should I start a project and stick with it? Well, the one I had been coming across often is Project 365, which to me, is a good move. But I can barely stick to 10, let's not talk about 365. Yet. XD

Maybe I should start with a monthly thing first? Hm.. like recording each of Tchaikovsky short pieces during the corresponding month? Compose one poem every month, incorporating each Western zodiac? Ponder on a significant issue at the end of each month? Do a book review and alternate between fiction and non-fiction?

XD suddenly there are so many ideas. I really have to lol at myself. Though, seems like first thing first is to come out with a list of Projects that I was to start on. XD would be great to see how things turn out at the end.


Note to self : Get the list done by end of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment