Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bridging the Gap

My last paper for the year is starting in 6 hours time and here I am, blogging about thought that just struck my mind. I still couldn't comprehend that I stopped full-time studies a week back and going to start work in 2 weeks time. Just so surreal and so near yet so far.

Furthermore, the day my blog turns 3, I am somewhere far off, with no access to the internet. So, Happy Birthday in advance, BlogKok!!!

After full 20 years of being a student, now I had to join the working world. I do have to say, I might have taken the easy way in as I didn't go through the hassle of an interview, only the cumbersome job of putting together a resume. While the prospects of going out to work, receiving paychecks and being able to live independently (not really, I still live in my parent's house) seems so fascinating, my cynical self reminded me of the long working hours, less time on anime and manga, and last of all, and the greatest kick, no longer a student.

I couldn't fathom at all how life would be. Yeah, I did go an internship which lasted three months, but was the internship a real indicator? I doubt so, as my seniors were all nice and cool. But I am sure, the 'real' ones is when you put a stern and strict senior into an assignment which is a s shitty as it can be.

The other thing that I am adding to my plate is to start making my blog a place of memories, where people can just casually drop by and say, hey, been there, done that, that's life! I don't want a reaction which says : wow! so different!. Maybe I am still a sheep(not the zodiac sense!) but in the sense, I do not have an inborn initiative to stand out, I rather stay with the commonfolk.

Guess its really time to start a direction with my blog in addition to my thoughts which could range from mundane to fairly emo-ish to the damn hyper! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment