Thursday, December 8, 2011

A good end to an arc.

First time I used a full stop on a blog title I suppose. But the more surprising part, two blog post in 12 hours. XD

This end is very special though, as it truly marks the end to my full time studies as FM is the last paper I took as a full time student. And my holiday-mode entered full gear as soon as invigilators collected my answers and questions script.

So, as a way of having a united spirit, we all went to have dinner together after the exam. The car I went on contain Ka May, Casey and Joel. So, me being a little mischievous, bought them to BDO since Casey drove to Jalan Sultan Ismail.

It was quite exciting to see the place as a soon-to-be employees, but I am quite sure I won't say the same thing once I am an employee. So, each of us finally saw which job we are on and I was the only odd one out. Whilst at first I did have mixed reaction, eventually, I decided that it might be the best. For all I know, there must be some reasons for things to turn out this way. Anyway, met with a few of PJD seniors, BDO batch 1 and BDO batch 2 in the office. Quite a fruitful trip for me.

We decided to leave once our stomach grumbled non-stop and it turns out we were at office for half an hour already.

Anyway, a quick drive were made to reach Sunway and there were so many rubbish spoken in the car ride, ranging from speculation about the clients, teasing of each other and even, moaning(ok, this is a little perverted of us, but fret not, nothing excessive! XD)

Finally, we reached our holy land of food, Tastypot. A little pricey in my opinion but the good company make up for more than it. The best part was, I went to take ice-cream, and once I turned to go back to my seat, everyone was looking at me. I put on a poker face and walked back to my seat. Turns out they were all wondering when am I done taking the ice-cream since I took quite a long time. They even laughed at the amount I took, which is much much less than they expected. LMAO when I heard that.

Still, all good time must come to an end and thus, ends my day as a full-time student. For real. At 12 sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment