Thursday, December 29, 2011

LRT and 10pm.

So, this marks the second day I work which is 28th Dec. Never before had I appreciated and used the LRT like this. But I do have to thanks Rikhai for teaching me how to use the Kelana Jaya line because if he did not, I would not have been able to find a way to client's place.

Not only that, second day already and I am leaving office at 10pm at night. While it does made me fear what could be worse than that, I am actually anticipating what I can learn and the exposure that is laid in front of me. Just thinking about it makes me giddy and happy.

To be fair, seniors in the team gave me the easiest job, in other words, requiring less brain power. Which for that alone, I am grateful.

I still can't wait to see what is in store for me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment