Friday, December 30, 2011

Of justice and peace!

So, this is my daily view since I started work as I actually used the LRT in the morning and night.

Anyway, so what is justice and peace? I am talking about legal files review. Any company, at one point, will be sued or to sue someone and under one accounting or auditing standard, it is necessary to look at the legal documents or files. My guess would be to quantify the effect of any damages on financial statements.

Well, that was practically what I did the whole day anyway. So, other than my full-time work, I am in the midst of getting some support from KLPAC, or the other way round, I am trying to support KLPAC and the performing arts industry in Malaysia.

Basically, I made a preposition to KLPAC that I would like to write reviews for any of their shows, plays or musicals in exchange for a fixed fee on ticket and publicity on their website. In all honesty, I think this would be a win-win situation but not sure if KLPAC would agree to it. XD

On a lighter note, I am eyeing to purchase a special edition calendar. Make a guess on which one is it. Or wait till I post up a photo on it. XD but I can assure you, it is gonna be cheeky and fun. The calendar I mean, not the post.

Guess I sidetracked by a lot towards the end of the post, so to divert back,

PEACE to the WORLD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment