Friday, July 2, 2010

1st day of internship

Ahahaha, seems like my daily picture of the sky will be taking a three months break la cause I think I won't have the time to take a photo of the sky unless I do during lunch time?
But as of now, I am still thinking about alternative though. XD

とにかく, 1st day was basically BDO 1.01 which is basics of BDO on-goings or something like that. While I do see the importance of it, I was kind of upset that it took quite some time to the point that the only thing we were able to do for the day after the orientation is to read some files (What I was reading was a Current Audit File).

XD, not to mean anything, but the words were really, really familiar, except for the fact that I forgotten what it means (><, sorry Mr. Ong). I reckon I wil be able to pick it up again fast enough though.

uhwaaaaa, I really can't wait to do some real stuff/work although I know I will be damn frustrated not knowing how things are gonna work. But I shall PAWNZZ.. XD

So yeah, first day only did two things, BDO 1.01 and read file. Quite a good learning experience though. Did I mention Lee Ning is auditing the same group as I am? Well, she is. Hohohohohoh....

No comments:

Post a Comment