Thursday, July 15, 2010

Routine

I realised that all the titles of my blog that I used recently is quite boring and straightforwards. What happened to my artistic way of naming my posts??? gah!! ><

Anyway, yeah, things are basically quite routine already. The seniors are damn good as in they are always willing to teach and help. If we do make a mistake, they won't scold but advise and tell us what we did wrong. I really like it that way.

Yeah, my colleagues noticed that I eat kinda slow ady. So, have to think of a way to tell them that they can go back to the office first.

But recently, I began playing out certain things in my mind. I think it is called imagination but better be prepared than attacked unarmed!

In a way, I would describe my job as boring and fun la. Boring because it is quite desk-bound and fun because I get to learn stuff. It is really exciting when there is always something unknown presented right in front of you.

Something has been bugging me recently though. Putting it down there in an artistic style that I had not used for a long time. Hope it still sounds nice though.. XD

I doth wonder, if needed to choose among the duo, who will the city choose. One, well-liked the moment it hits the eye, the other, seemingly mediocre and bland compared to the one.
Will the city choose the one or give time to the other?
Yet, one doesn't want to service while the other is committed because of the country.
Truly a despairing sight yet nonetheless a necessity.
I doth wonder............

No comments:

Post a Comment