Sunday, July 4, 2010

2nd day and Naruto weekend

With a little touch of Minami-ke!! Yup, that's how I spend 2nd to 4th July 2010.

So, on 2nd day of internship, I was late. T.T, damn embarassing but the best/worst part is the client's office. Assuming the journey from my house to office is 1, from my house to client's is 1/4. In a way, it is kind of frustrating but then, finally get to do field work ady, so, can start waking up a little late? XD

Anyway, what I did for the day was basically vouching of two items la :
1) Share certificates with listing of shares
2) Registration card/Insurance policy with list of vehicles

I finally know the importance of the accruals concept when I did that thing. XD After doing that, go back to office and had meeting. The last thing to do for the day was to stamp the date, remove the staple, photostate, staple back and post!

Well, my weekend was a little more boring. Was doing nothing except reading Naruto and watch Minami-ke. Both are interesting in their own way

Gah!!! I need to focus more on my piano ady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment