Friday, July 9, 2010

Journal Voucher

Ahahaha.. I have been doing review of journal voucher for 4/5 days and I am still not really getting the hang of it. It is a darn weird thing or maybe I am really weird in Accounting despite scoring a fake 90 for the e-assessment.

Talking about that, internship had been treating me quite well if not for the fact that the members is mainly quiet and small talk is really small for them. It is like, we got no time to talk, so better don't talk.

Adam's one is even worse though, he says his even talk to the laptops ; OUT LOUD and CLEARLY. Man, I would really freak out if that happens to the team I am in.

Wait, back to the review of journal voucher thing, although I am not really seeing the point of it yet, I believe if I put my heart and soul into it or open an "auditor" eye. Not forgetting to mention, gives me a strong foundation to build my building. XD

Ja, matte ne minna-san.

No comments:

Post a Comment