Thursday, July 1, 2010

Internship!!!!

I can't believe I am writing this on the day my internship commence! It is about 1.15am now and I am suppose to be sleeping. Gah!

I am experiencing excitement, agony, anticipation, stress etc. etc. because I never tried working life before. Guess I should take it all in a stride. XD Internship is only 3 months though..hm...

Furthermore, I wonder which team/company will BDO 'throw' me in. I would be damn happy if it is The Star but oh well, let's see.

I am actually quite sad also because I won't be seeing my beloved classmates and SUAC members for the next three months (generally speaking), miss the Form 5 Science 1 trip to Redang, having to 'grow up' (or act like one) and.. I don't know. Lack of time for piano perhaps.. T.T

On the other hand, I won't be having much to do except to do up a Portfolio project, some log book writing and best of all,

WATCH ANIME/READ MANGA!!!!

*does Hard Gay moves..YAHOO!!

XD, yes, I am definitely feeling better right now and looking forward to internship in few hours time. Who knows, maybe I will make BDO a little livelier.

Oyasumi minna-san~

No comments:

Post a Comment