Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lilian Loo and The A-Team on 25/6/2010

XD, was awoken by a surprise call from Lilian Loo asking me to accompany her at Times Square (which ultimately includes Sg.Wang and Pavillion) at about 10.00am.

Guess what is her main aim.

Ready to unveil the puzzle?

1) Complete her collection of Hajime Kindaichi manga
2) Watch The A-Team
3) See me la of course!! (actually, this part is I syok sendiri XD)

Anyway, initially wanted to watch The A-Team at Times Square, thus we parked there but then, the timing for that movie was so late! Therefore, we decided to watch at Pavillion but before that! We had to stop by at Sg. Wang to buy the manga. Lilian looked as if she found heaven when she bought the books~~ XD, lmao at her look at that time. Moving on, finally bought tickets at Pavillion and ate at Sushi Zanmai, I wasted a lot of food there though. :P

Finally, the highlight of the outing, The A-Team. This show is damn exciting. If I were to put it in anime/manga genres, I will put it in action and comedy. I mean, the cast in the movie was so eye candy-ish!! XD, sweet and slick. Sweet and Slick. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment