Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Craziness

Today was a damn funny day man! Had laughter throughout the day. Only had two classes though which are BF and Law.

For BF, the funniest part was where Adam was trying to show off his Biology skill, saying he can be a doctor and I tried to make him look hamsap by saying, be a gynae? Then he said, aiya, gynae no future wan, my FATHER's gynae... and I burst out in laughter and I went into my highest laughter mode (supersonic/ultrasonic laughter and tears trickling down my face). Apparently, what he meant was, the gynae that received his father is the same that received him. LMAO man!

For Law, it will be the part where Lee Ning just fed me tau foo far and then Adam and Cheok appeared carrying San Fransisco drink, and me being me, wanted to poke Adam's stomach, got poked back. So I guffawed because I haven't even swallow the tau foo far but stomach kena poked. XD

Then one more joke about Saiyuki, involving Shu Tin, Tze Lin and Amelia. I asked Shu Tin if she watch Saiyuki and then the three of them ask, what is that? Then I told them "Journey to the West"(in cantonese la that time). They go and cheh and aiyo me..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment