Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ruefulness

Sigh, actually its more like pathetic. I don't know when this started but I definitely know I am spiralling into it even more.

Was it because I had been reading about van Gogh? Or I just watched Edward Scissorshand? Either way, I thought I was subconsciously surrounding myself with depressing stuff.

I also feel damn bad for not being able to go to 5sc1 trip to Redang. I mean, a few people went through a lot of trouble to organise it and I was not able to give my support. Looking at the list of people attending, it definitely hurts even more. T.T I should be sent to damnation. But then, I have my plans. XD

Could it also be internship? As 1st of July 2010 draws near, the more I feel insecure. I think it is because I have to change my mindset and contain my self. I can't be the loud, random and obnoxious gaki anymore.. T.T


No wonder the saying, humans regret things they didn't do rather than things they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment