Monday, June 21, 2010

Messy

So, due to procrastination, there are three pics that I have not upload yet. Should be soon, I guess.

Anyway, the main thing why I say this week was messy because that is just it. Had two days of Revision Class for Law.
On Wednesday, had Mock 2 for Law and then anime club meeting. I still feel sucky whenever I remember that I ffk two people but trying to let bygones be bygones here.. sigh.. I did have a great time at Sushi Zanmai though. Spoke the most crap for...days! Made waves of randomness also! I am damn proud to be myself.
Well, gotta keep my spirits high to look for sponsors and other stuff! Ganbatte-masu!!

Then the finale came on Saturday. Quite scary. And still waiting for result. XD, hoping for PASS. I am really marveled at how much I changed since primary school in terms of competitiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment