Thursday, June 10, 2010

A week of BF before Exam



This week was definitely a merry-go-round. For once, in the first day of this week, RC class was ughhhh because we had to keep doing questions and revised here and there. So, it was ah, ok la....=.=
Second day made a turn for the better becaues we kept doing quizzes in class and played some random game!
Heck, we even did a pokemon quiz which Adam provided quite a lot of pokemon names. XD and this faggot claims that he doesn't watch anime. And since no one comes to this world, I doubt he can claim me for deflammatory or derogatory.

THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ!!! Damn memorable! Remembered playing this game in secondary school and had a heck of a time man! Its all about fun, fun! and FUN!
Then cheok also introduced a game, got a lot of balls inside the game de. A game of analytical skills and patience. Dubbed the world's hardest game, but by who, that I know not. XD

Wednesday was one of the best days in the year! Well, for once, applause to Davion for making this unofficial meeting! Because Shodaime came to the meeting! And I am bloody damn glad that I went for the meeting although that day got no class and had to go helter-skelter to look for a class to study in. Luckily I went to look for Michelle and found out that she actually booked Eb-1-1 for us to study. Thank you Michelle!

Thinking back, I am lucky to join CFAB in July. Because the alternative routes were definitely not as pleasant although less time consuming. This one doesn't mean to degrade the other routes but I am just showing my thoughts and the pros/cons that I weighted:
1) Route of CAT>>ICAEW : Thanks to my lack of competitive spirit, I dropped out of CAT and joined CFAB because if I didn't, I had to make sure I get good enough grades in the eyes of the college and company, before being selected/short-listed, however the system works. Of course, this route is faster but the packness of it!! It's enough to make you age faster. Well, my perception only though.
2) Joining CFAB later aka in January : I will be wasting a year and my class won't be that exclusive anymore. Because the Jan 10 intake has got 20++ people whereas my current class, July 09, has got 10 including me. Well, but we sort of take the freedom they gave us for granted because it sort of became a habit for us to change the timetable at our whim and fancy, which did annoy me greatly at some point but I had learnt to accept and go with the flow (I am such a
sloth!).

So, there you go. Ahahaha, all of this had got nothing to do with BF. Maybe I just need some stress-relief la. Alas, the time had come for me to go back to book-eating. Just got to make sure my sacrifice is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment