Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Words of the wise

Taken on 21.6.2010

Taken on 19.6.2010

Taken on 15.6.2010

Taken on 14.6.2010

Finally, I put up all the pictures I had taken for the past week and today as well. Seriously, I do the random-est stuff there is la. Well, in my opinion anyway.

So, I got 64 for BF and 62 for Law. I am satisfied. I don't see any reason why I should not. XD I mean, I was only aiming for pass! So, after all the 'hard work', I am enjoying the fruits of my labour, which are enjoyment of total freedom (more anime!), polishing my piano exam pieces and doing up some stuff for my mother.

Anyway, so how did I spend my first day of holiday? First of all, I lurked in the library, at the computer area. I was sorting out some stuff through my email and preparing to meet one of the sponsors for AniManGaki 2010. At the meantime, I keep refreshing ICAEW webpage(was waiting for Law result also mah).

Once in a while, my butt get a bit itchy, I will walk over to Michelle's place and talk to her lor. I saw a few of those from BDO July 2010 intake de. Yesh! Jeckyln might be joining also! Too bad la, when Mr. Ong is here to teach them that time, all 10 of us will be under internship.><

Going back to the library, I borrowed two books. Have to return by 30.6.2010, which is just in time lor because that day is wednesday mah, can make excuses to go college. So, just in case you want to know the two books title:

The Vagina Monologue and van Gogh

Sa, anyway, then when I was preparing to leave to Sunway Pyramid around 1.00pm to meet up with the sponsor(animetsu), just noticed it was raining quite heavily. Stuck at college until 1.55pm while having a chat with Edwin and Steve, if it qualifys so. XD

Anyway, I really thank the Animetsu's Jason for the willingness to sponsor AniManGaki 2010 in certain aspect.
Not only that, learnt quite a lot of things from him too also. Well, things about life and working stuff. In summary:
1) It never hurts to be too detailed but it is detrimental if things seems shallow
2) Failing to plan is planning to fail (heard it often enough but never enter the head, today seems to be the day though)
3) Always keep stakeholders updated. XD
4) Never be vague in timing. It is dangerous.
5) Being a student might allow leeways but never assume an automatic right, lest it becomes a habit and damage your career in the beginning.

I think that is all that I gathered today. I am really happy to get to learn things like this, at least it is not the hard way, but I did get a little depressed because it proves how much flaw I have and I am getting more and more jittery about internship as the day goes by.

Fuck, why the hell am I writing this ass-long post. Gah! Each man his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment