Sunday, June 13, 2010

Self

Well, finally had BF final on 12.06.2010 and as of now, I am still waiting for the verdict the come out.
And out of boredom, I am thinking about one thing only : myself. I realised that I am very bad intrapersonal things. When I say bad, it actually means it is worse than my interpersonal aspects.

But before that, I should describe myself so that I can get a good and hearty laugh at the future.
First of all, I am an open book which gets updated constantly. Of course, there are some pages that is blank, either for you to fill it up or find out the ways to make the words appear. Of course, this book here is not absolutely objective. It is more of a book that requires interpretation and your own POV. Just a word of caution, never judge this book by its cover. Sometimes the colourful cover it has might be hiding a dark and sinister story or the gloomy cover it seems to has might contain a story of mirth and joy. To readers of the book, I can only say one thing, thank you for reading the book, hope it made your life better.

So, what about myself, this is what I understand so far about myself:
-playful, childish, carefree, hates to be pushed or forced, will never mask displeasure/anger but limit human contact when that happens
-loves to learn new stuff, no matter from what field of study
-tend to ask too much but usually irrelevant stuff
-keeps people at arm's length
-takes a neutral stance on most things
-only do things for the greater good without making a loss for myself
-protects those that I care for(which is actually quite alot)
-might have forgotten how to cried.. XD

I don't know what else I can write about myself. XD, give me your feedback will ya?


The end of 99 out of 100 good conversations
Is always us being sneered at and treated like nothing
I can't laugh chewing on a stone like this
This time for sure I'm going to get 1/100 of it

A part of UVERworld song - 99/100 Damashi no Tetsu

Forever the wolf in me shall desire the sheep in you.

A sentence from Beauty and The beast by Nightwish

No comments:

Post a Comment