Thursday, April 8, 2010

1st Interpersonal Commmunication 2nd Law Class 3rd Pic


Can you see the sky? I can't cause being blocked by the EB-G-5. This is where most of my classes are held for these few months. Last year it was Ne-1-17 and we were damn isolated. Not like this year is any different though. But I like the isolation. Embrace it actually. Cause then the 10 of us can really concentrate on getting to know each other better only.

Sadly, this year there are starting to have cliques ady. I mean, fine, don't want to name them. My class got 10 people, so all the way from A to J. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J.
Scenario :
1. A will share some jokes with B and C then left all the rest in the dark? Unfair!
2. D, E and F will always be together, doing things that actually the rest of us are involved but they don't bother to mention a single thing of what they are doing. There, another point taken.

Enough of that, stick back to the topic. So, anyway, today had Interpersonal Communication with the BDO seniors. Am I way too open to knowing people or am I just limitless? XD Either way, I suggest that we kacau-kacau, but they rather stick to themselves. XD, Let it be, its their style. Good news is, my partner is from the BDO group but have to control myself abit la, if not later I bully him liao.

Under the tree, a boy gazes into the sky and let his thoughts drift. "When did it all started?" he silently questions himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment