Thursday, April 8, 2010

1st Law class 2nd Picture of the Sky

So, finally I am having Law class (6.4.2010) . It is ironic how I am doing Law when I never thought of even reaching that area. In a way, it is interesting, the lecturer, Ms. Pushpa will really explain again and again and again until we understand. But the funny part is, I will still fall asleep.

But the Study Manual is kinda hard to understand sometime. but never mind, I will prevail!!

Oh, I also showed my perasan-ness to some of my classmates. XD. Such a funny incident.

Hm, I guess that's all, cause I forgotten what else I should put. XD

One more thing, all of us wear jeans material for our bottom. Get what I mean? All of us wore jeans pants whereas only Amelia and Lee Ning wore jeans skirt. XD. Get it yet???

Learning from the sky fault, the cloud made itself formless. Thus, it comes in all shapes and sizes yet none can criticize it for any imperfection. For perfection is whenever the cloud adorn the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment