Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shogun!


ngek, ngek, ngek. I am damn proud and happy of myself today! For once, money became super worthwhile when eating a buffet. And the trick is, keep the carbohydrate for the middle/last.
So, what happen was, a friend asked if want to go Shogun eat on Sunday, and sadly, the time clashes with my timetable, so can't make it.
Then, I was informed that got postpone to wednesday which still clashes but on tuesday, law teacher said, make class earlier, so yay! can go liao.
But now, it is evening liao. So, price increased by RM10 = RM40 liao. Anyway, for the first time, felt like a college student lor. Cause stayed at Sunway Pyramid until 10 something.
And makan cukup-cukup. XD
So, basically there are 6 of us. And another friend bought his laptop there, so watch anime while eating.

By the way, vodka smells really really good! I think I got addicted to the smell ady.XD.
Oh, dipping salmon sashimi into vodka was a fun experience as well!
In short, URESHII NA!!!!!

PS. I hate being reminded on certain things..><

No comments:

Post a Comment