Monday, April 5, 2010

A battle of patience

Guess what? I thought I can really chronicle my life in CFAB for the past 9 months (exactly half-way) but then results not out. And I don't really want to predict the future. Its too dangerous and karma might get back at you. HARD.

Anyway, I also thought the first picture of the sky on 5th April 2010 (its a new resolution) but that's for another post.

But bloody hell, so long also result not out yet. On the other hand, also understandable la that now UK having holidays.

Sigh, have to try to balance good thoughts and negative condemnation right now..

But the best part is, the anticipation of the results, the frustration of not having them and I am expecting the relieve at seeing them.

XD, once I get my result, I will definitely write about how life has been for the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment