Friday, April 9, 2010


Haha, the darkness is really apt. I mean, that time it was raining and we were having Business and Finance class aka BF. Then we were learning about the regulating bodies of the profession. Hm, the world is a dark place after all.

I will have to apologize to myself for forgetting most of the things that happen that day but one thing for sure that I won't forget is that we wasted about 1 hour of class doing something but definitely not BF related. I mean, talking about the CFAB dinner-orientation, discussing other subjects and what not. But the funny thing is, we did learn something BF related like organisation and funding... you get my drift.

So, I have one more photo of the sky to upload and I am done for the week.

"Omoi-kun~", a girl's voice called out to him. He snapped out of his reverie and looked at the girl that called him. He took a moment to compose himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment