Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ampang Yong Tau Foo!

Well, I actually bought Ampang Yong Tau Foo to class today la, reach class late because of that too. But enjoyed it la.
Funniest part was that I bought 40 pieces and after a discussion with lecturer and a short trip to the toilet, I only get to eat the ladies finger one.
Glad everyone enjoyed it though. Especially Arthur.

Then, law class was ok. I mean, still trying to be in that state of mind. Meaning to say, I am trying to understand the way law works. Kinda fun in a way though.

Finally, Sunway University Anime Club. Play a different version of Eagle, Mother Chicken and Baby Chicks. Suddenly, the game turn to hand pushing. I had a semi-pleasant touch today though..XD
Not only that, had some talks about fighting. It was eye-opening, cause these are experience I never get and will never have the chance to know. Each person really do have their own story I guess.

Last but not least, damn it!! No photo of the sky today due to no battery. And the sky was so bloody nice too!!!T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment