Friday, May 14, 2010

12.5.2010

Ahahaha, this is a pic taken from a window at NE 1-10. I took it while having anime club meeting. And was suppose to revise law until I got distracted by a random episode of Full Metal Panic.

But I will mention that I was seriously frustrated by certain 'adults'. Why do they want us to rush things? I mean, it is near instanteneous. I guess I should have really assert myself at the beginning and said that, KEEP IT SMALL!

Anyway, that was before I was calmed down by new knowledge. Yup, I learnt about Goldman Sachs, a bit and what is sub-prime loan. XD, nothing makes me happier than new knowledge, no matter which field is it. Sometimes, it doesn't even need to be a field of study. It could even be something.

XD, and IC classes are getting funnier, in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment