Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maybe....


I have a feeling that I changed. Its disheartening in a way. I was perfectly fine with my previous self. Is my change caused by an internal or external factor? Or was it both?

I can't believe I raised my voice and argued today. For something so insignificant. I feel bad but I still don't think it is entirely my fault. Still, one party must take the first move to apologise though.

I want someone to keep my sanity in check but I think the only person who is capable of doing that, might not know that it helps and what's the point?

Oh my god, I am so confused and frustrated that I don't know how to handle things anymore. Maybe writing it down here and post-mortem it might help:
1) Am I suppose to be mind-readers when we don't know anything?
2) Was there a need to shout/ yell/ scream?
3) How do I maintain my composure and not reach instead?


T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment