Friday, May 21, 2010

Confu Sion

Sa... today not really good also la. I was suddenly so quiet. It is not that I am emo-ing, but I just suddenly had the urge to be very silent. Maybe I lost my energy or something. I also think I sort of ignore a lot of people accidentally.

A THOUSAND APOLOGIES TO YOU GUYS AND GIRLS THAT I IGNORE ACCIDENTALLY.

And oh my god, today my brain also about to explode la! I mean, today BF class like express train man! All those "Bapuk Sial" XD did things in a Speedy Gonzales manner la....

Brain explosion also attributed to me trying to study today la.

That was all before the Psychology Experiment that I did today though. Super thanks to Shu Tin, Wei Ken and Adam for helping out in the experiment. Really appreciate it and I will try to get the marks from them!
XD, confirm I fail ady lor if this is a real exam. XD

And I am damn glad I thought the photo before it rained. Heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment