Saturday, May 29, 2010

Taken on 24.5.2010

Taken on 25.5.2010

One more photo, which was taken on 27.05.2010, is not placed here. Blaming procrastination. XD

Anyway, for the week, there is nothing memorable, EXCEPT,

CFAB ORIENTATION DINNER 2010

So, I will have to say, besides AniManGaki 2010, this is the other event that I had been looking forward to and oh my, it was such a busy day man!

First, we (as in the organising committee) had to reach ICAEW Malaysia office/Chulan Tower at 9.00am or so in the morning. Then, we were separated into two groups, one group headed by Adam to eat at Pelita near KLCC (these few guys went missing for about an hour or two, or more.XD) and the other group, headed by no one at all, stayed back on to help make preparations for the deco team. But sooner or later, the team that stayed back became hungry and ordered Domino's.. XD, I still don't know how to spell the name though. XD

Well, I did my share fair of 'curi tulang' also la actually. I went to Pavillion with Tze Lin and Shu Tin to get some stuff, I forgotten what though. XD. Anyway, made me remembered that if anyone says Pavillion is near KLCC and vice versa, I am gonna either physically assault that fellow or mentally snicker, knowing full well that I am not going to trust that. Either way, the three of us went back to Chulan Tower after we finished getting the stuff.

Subsequently, we finished most of the things and time passed by so fast, it was 3.00pm before we knew it and then everyone had to start rushing to prepare for the dinner. Some (both guys and girls I mean) looked really pretty, handsome, sexy, hot and so on! Basically it was such an eye-candy. Had such a great time looking at places I am not suppose. XD

Oh, a funny thing that happened in the hotel room! There were two rooms that were booked, one for the girls (464) and one for the guys(469), to prepare themselves for the dinner and I, with a few other girls went to room 469, while arthur was bathing. I think we scared the hell outta him when we entered and started talking. XD, it was damn funny to hear him panicking. Should have made him even more *insert your own word here*.

Finally, the event started and everything was either right on time or we were early. Seriously had no more words to say.

Last thing,


A super big round of applause to everyone present, to everyone who helped out and to

EVERYONE WHO ENJOYED THE DINNER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment