Thursday, May 6, 2010

First IC class

Well, today refers to 5.5.2010 and I think the most important part was that I had first Interpersonal Communication (IC) class. This lecturer is abit queer la but overall I can accept. XD and I think the class didn't had a good start with the lecturer but we will get better. Regarding IC as a subject by itself, I think I was the only one that find it seriously important among my classmates since CFAB started. I don't if any one out of the nine felt the same but I seriously need to improve my communication skills especially in the verbal form. Sometimes, it is hard to get my message across, either because the way I think is too convulated or the way I pass the message is plain unclear. I can foresee that it is going to be a big hindrance to me in my career.
ARGH!!! Just have to try my best la I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment