Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ah~


XD, today had first IC test and I think I screwed it up although I am quite sure I finished the first. Well, I think I sort of became complacent and just couldn't really be bothered with aiming high. At least I am true to myself, I didn't depend on lecturer's tips to answer the questions.

Which brings me to my next point, I was actually sort of bothered by the fact that things like this happens. Oh well, as the saying that I learnt from SUAC members, SHIT HAPPENS. XD
Take a step back, and the world shall appear to be at ease.

By the way, also went to look for clothes. For the dinner and internship, which is coming up. Soon.

Guess that's my day after all.

PS. Also had another delayed reaction. I tried doing "The Dip" (a form of push-up I guess) this morning and I only start to feel the lactic acid building up at night. This is even worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment