Sunday, May 13, 2012

Clashes at a scale I never knew existed

12th May! What an unexpectedly busy day! Had so many things clashing together, that I think I finally learnt the meaning of prioritising! But I find that my day really just swooshed by me, which my impromptu attitude and ever-changing decisions!

In chronological order, this morning, I arrived at college fairly late, about 9.30am because of a progress test that starts at 1.30pm. At that exact same time I reached, Young Entrepreneurs Club from Monash University actually had an entrepreneurial talk(ICAEW was one of the sponsors) where they invited a few really good speakers to talk about their experience and share success secrets.

Then, about 1 or 2 mins after I settled down at the usual spot, I saw two Sunway-TES staff and greeted them, as I was on fairly good terms with them. Turns out, from 10am to 12pm, there is a talk about Certified Financial Analyst, which is a really good add-on to anyone who wants to verture further into the financial world.

But as I actually wanted to walk over to Pyramid first, to have a sneak peek at the GradMalaysia fair that happens today, I had to decline their kind gesture. So, off I went to Pyramid, and spent some time there, looking at the easels provided and enjoy the peace, while it still lasts.

Anyway, once I was done, I walked back to College and as I neared the Graduate Centre, apparently a workshop called Crime In Passion will commence at 11am. Since it would take only about an hour or so and I really want to find out my passion, I just signed up for the workshop. Immediately. And my, I was so totally blown away that I was even willing to skip progress test for the sake of learning so much more for the speaker, Kishz. His introduction, done by the emcee, was so long that I honestly forgotten more than half of it. But he really champion for passion! He even debunked so many 'passion myths' that we were fed since young.

Once I am done with the talk, which in reality, stretch to 1pm (Kishz really loves to talk, he holds the longest speaking emcee in Malaysia Book of Records XD), another ex-Sunway-TES staff told me she is in GradMalaysia fair, and with all eagerness, I rushed to meet her because I really miss her. She is one of the few reasons that I stayed in ICAEW despite really not having a single cell of interest in the field/industry initially.

After talking to her for a really short while, its inevitable that I am late for the progress test as the trip to and from Pyramid really took quite a while. So, I missed GradMalaysia and Monash talk, for the reason of a progress test that I was ill-prepared for. But oh well, its done and over with. XD

Following on was a yum cha session with a few people to while the time away as I was actually waiting for some friends of mine to  be done with their DOTA session and have dinner together.
So when the time came, after much jokes made about me, and silly-ness on my part, we parted ways at about 6.30pm. Initially wanted to have Brazillian buffet at Karnaval *somethingsomethingsomething located at Damansara Jaya but turns out, there were fully booked as many people were celebrating Early Mother's Day.

So, next best option (not really next best, but I wanted to watch Dark Shadows quite badly) is Tropicana City Mall. I actually wanted to treat them to good stuff because these guys, no matter how harsh their words are, how rude their tone might sound, or how agitated they looked, I know it came from our friendship and their concern. Yes, I appreciate you guys! XD
So, just a pic of them in a glow-in-the-dark showroom of My Puzzle House:

I know their faces are kinda dim, no worries, its intentional ;)
 
And my beloved Nike shoes with the orange shoelaces!

So, had dinner at Room 18, which is just plain nightmare or they have a devious plan to torture their customer. Basically, I don't think I would every go there anymore. I guess the most efficient service only appeared when I paid for the bill XD

After the dinner, we had some time to kill, so walked around Tropicana City Mall, randomly enter shops to kill time ie art pieces shop, sexual accessories(I have no idea what's the the actual name) shop and even other Toy R'us!! It is just so enjoyable! XD

Dark Shadows warrants a blog post on its own, so I guess this is where I stop. XD

Again, thank you guys!!! Let's enjoy ourselves again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment