Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Digi Services, I approve!

This is a damn LOL and ROFL post. Basically, it was like this, my Digi number had a very weird problem the other day. Out of all the things that it can choose not to do, it only chooses not to send SMS out. Calls and incoming messages weren't a problem at all.

So, I called Digi Helpline, first one said it was message centre and sent me a SMS with the number but number failed, so I called again. Second person also said its message centre pasal so he gave me message centre number again. Didn't manage to work and hoping that third time is the charm, I called again. First thing I told was how I got the message centre number twice already. And he gave the solution I didn't think of at all! To just off and on the phone.

I tried it and it finally worked, so all the backlogged messages got sent out. Anyway, this was supposed to be my first Digi Helpline experience and I was really glad! I mean, all three of them was really helpful and efficient. They sounded really helpful too with no disrespectful or rude tone. I was kinda glad I made the calls instead of fiddling with my phone, which would definitely waste much more time than the time used to make the calls.

In short, give Digi Helpline a call whenever you face problems with your Digi number cause the people there really know their stuff.

PS. My official number is still a MAXIS though! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment