Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye

Woah!! The Avengers!! Damn glad that I actually took up the offer to watch it! I would say I might be one of those rare ones who wasn't particularly looking forward to the movie, mostly because I didn't watch the whole franchise. I mean, I didn't watch the movies about their origins. So I thought I would be really blur about what happened, thus decided not to watch. But, as the audit firm I work(soon to be -ed) organised this movie night, and it is free, so why not? XD

Anyway, back to the topic, The Avengers was so damn awesome to me in a few aspects. Number one, so many eye candies (from both the female and the males!) Ok, from here onwards, do allow me to potray some perversion. Let's start. When Black Widow first appeared, she was in such a compromising position that I can't help but too think, how nice! Also, all the guys had damn good muscles and I really wonder, how long did they have to train to get those proportions. My personal favourite is Hawkeye's muscles, cause it is not too bulky nor too lean! Ok, perverse moment ended.

Time for honest opinion about characters and the movie as a whole. From the opening, I was trapped by the awesomeness of the graphic then when each of them came out, I was so much more caught into the movie. Loki's moment of appearance was a sight to behold by itself, the damages to the aircraft well-made and the city, was destroyed in such a way, I can't help but feel like I want to be part of it, depsite the possibility of dying right there and then.

Also, if I get to choose who I want to be, I would definitely want to be Hulk but with the appearance of Hawkeye. Reason being, Hulk doesn't get specific orders like the others. I would love to be in that position. XD Well, guess that's a wrap. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment