Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mizz Nina album launch at Zouk KL!

TAKEOVER! Yeah, that's the name of Mizz Nina's album that was newly launched. And believe me, the album really do have the power to takeover you. At least, the songs I heard from her so far really did have that effect on me.

Just a little intro for those who does not know Mizz Nina, she is a Malaysian artist and she is definitely not the one-hit wonder type. I believe she will be around for quite some time because she is made of real substance. For me, that's all that matters. Of course, if you really want to know her more, you can head here.

Back to the album launch, it was actually last minute decision, but damn glad I actually managed to made it for the launch. It was actually first time for me to attend an album launch and I really loved it! Mainly because :

1) I get to participate in a meet-and-greet session only allowed to a few people.
2) Really goooooood cupcakes by Wondermilk
3) Performance by Mizz Nina (she can really sing and dance live!!) and some really awesome dancers!
4) A poster signed by Mizz Nina!

Yeah, that was me being a little lazy but videos of her performances and some of Zouk KL decor will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment