Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My final 3 (plus 1)!!! For May


Finally! After days of deliberation, I finally decided what shows I am going to watch in May, either in KLPAC or in TAS! Despite being a little sad that I had to miss out on all the other great shows, I am quite sure the combo below will definitely blow my socks off!

The three that I will be watching are:

1) May 16 - Improv Jom with AIIA (from what I gather, this is a show where audiences actually control the flow of the program and is very, and I really mean very, impromptu)

2) May 25 - Nyobakan The Story of Liao Zhai Catan Kulit (storyline-wise, it will be the same as the usual, but I am guessing that this will be an enchanting and captivating one.  Don't believe me? Watch the video)


3) May 30 - The Chamber Wind Project (being a pianist myself and an avid fan of the flute, or woodwind instruments in general, I find that the repertoire presented by the groups masterfully balance classical and contemporary elements. Would surely regret if I didn't go. XD)

Before I forget, The Emperor is starting on 10th May while The Godmother starts on 11th May. While both titles may sound similar, they are anything but similar.  The Emperor is dark, mysterious and makes us question humanity. On the other hand, The Godmother is humourous, playful and light-hearted. (Either of this forms the 'plus 1' in the title, XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment